Hey, I’ve finally updated again. Isn’t that something? I went quiet for a while here, but I’m back now! I even published an old post I’ve had in waiting since last year. I’ll have some work to show every month, be it idle drawing, blog post, or full-on project. I’ve also made some updates to the site itself that fix/improve it. If you’re on the desktop homepage right now, you can see that the bars with images of recent work in them actually slide right and left now using the navigation buttons on either side! Huzzah! I apologize for not making this fix sooner. I’ve still got to adjust them a bit more to be properly visible. The coolness of these bars and the Works page thumbnails is all thanks to Codrops, by the way!
There are also some other fixes here and there to improve the site, especially speed-wise. I added a Facebook link under Social, too. It’s still a thing, right?
Here’s some other stuff I did just this past few weeks:
- Finished writing the first draft of the second volume of my planned comic
- Began working on a new header for this site
- Learned how to set stories up in Manga Studio
- Learned how to make retro sprite-type images in Adobe Illustrator
- Entered the next phase of a web project
- Defeated Gobul in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
- Improved my yoga stability
- And more!
I’m feeling pretty inspired lately. I need to keep my physical energy up to match my mind’s energy! Here’s wishing you the best as well!